Saturday, March 1, 2014

F I R S T P D AY



























Hello Fam!
Well today is my P-day so I get the great opportunity to email you today! I’m so grateful for the letters that you have sent me mom. I got those yesterday and it was fun to read them when I walked to class and walked back to my apartment! I’m so grateful for your love and your support! I’m excited to go and get my package, I haven’t got the chance to get it yet but I have a notice that I have a package waiting for me. Mom you are sweet.. thank you! I sure love my companion! We really do get along really well. We laugh and joke a little too much!! But she really is great. I like her lots and I feel blessed that she is my companion. Anyways I’ll tell you a little about my last couple of days. Wednesday was very difficult for me. Saying goodbye really killed me. I cried and struggled that day, but like they say.. you really are just going.. going.. going all day! Yes, I saw Sister Gilbert and it was really awesome! I was so grateful and emotional. I just embraced her in a huge hug! I really haven’t slept well at all here. My cough keeps me up at night and my mind is just racing and thinking so much that I don’t get much sleep. My branch president asked me to go to the doctor because I really am so sick. I went and was checked for strep but it was negative and the doctor just said it was a virus. I’m not really getting better though.. I just seem to be getting worse! Pray for me. It’s hard to concentrate when I’m coughing up a lung!!!! Luckily no one has snored yet so that’s not what keeping me up! I am trying to get used to this new life style! Waking up early is the pits!!!! hahaha but I know it will continue to get better. I’m excited to be able to go to the temple today, I think that will be a really good experience and I’m excited to just be able to relax and feel the spirit! I have been praying a lot. I’ve learned to really look to my Heavenly Father for help. Sometimes it’s just hard when you don’t think you know what you’re talking about or you feel inadequate? But when you pray it’s a lot easier with the lord on your side! Anyways family pray a lot! I know that the Lord will bless you! How is cade-o doing??... Oh the junior high is the best!!!! It’s been so fun to be able to see Dad here! I love giving him hugs and just chatting with him. I’m sad that I will have to say bye to him in a little over a week. That’s going to be tough! Anyways guys know that I love you all so much and I miss you more and more each day! I’m so grateful for your support! I’m excited to be able to hear from you and be able to email you next week! I’m hoping by then I will be feeling a lot more comfortable. I’m already looking forward to leaving. hahaha I know that’s bad but I’m just excited to go out and teach. I know that I have a lot more to learn and I’m excited about that! Like I said I love you guys a lot and I’m grateful for the letters that I have received from you!:) Look forward to hearing from you next week.
xoxo
-sister cosgrove!!
--I love you and am praying for you!!
P.S.
I miss you Mom!
P.P.S.
I miss you Mom! Tell everyone else I miss them and send them my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment