Friday, February 28, 2014

F I R S T D A Y



hello family!
i only have a quick 5 minutes! im just supposed to tell you that im doing okay and that im safe! im just trying to give it time. im so grateful for you guys! i hope everything is well for the family at home. i love you guys alot! im super sick. my mtc president told me that i have to go see the doctor. my cough is out of hand.. i have attacks multiple times in the day, and i have to step out of class to get water! i have to drag my poor companion with me. speaking of i really love her alot. we are getting along really well which is a huge blessing! she truly is awesome! well cutie pie family i love you all! mom i love you alot:) im so blessed to be able to call you my mom! tell cadeo i love him and miss him! ive seen dad a couple times and that has been the best:) tell car and court that i love them!! i have to go lilke i said i dont have much time. please pray for me that things will get better... that i will get over this sickness its driving me nuts. haha also pray that i will get ahold of this missionary stuff.... i need all the prayers i can get. i love you alot!!!!!! talk to you soon! 
-sister cosgrove!!! 
xoxoxoxo 
i love you guys!!!! your in my prayers!
ill talk to you on Saturday









No comments:

Post a Comment